Freestyle Nordic ski race in Seeley Lake, MT with 50K, 25K, 10K, & 5K distances
Please register early online. Race Day Registrations increase price $5.
- Marathon skiers MUST BE OVER 18 years of age.
- The race will be a two loops of the same course. We cannot use the single loop course this year due to logging activities
- Marathon racers need to pick up their bibs & chips between 8AM and the start at 9AM.
- THERE IS ONLY ONE START FOR THE 50K ... IT IS AT 9AM
- Course goes clockwise over the extension used for the 20 K and will use all of Roller coaster and Mountain View. It will be a challenging course in addition to parts of the 10 K.
- Grooming will be for skate only, there will not be any classic tracks
- To ensure your time is properly recorded, please be able to ski the 50K course within 5 hours. If this is unlikely we recommend you select a different event.
- There are no age limits for the 20K race. The race will be a single clockwise loop, same as last year.
- 20 K racers need to pick up their bibs & chips AFTER the marathon racers start, THAT MEANS between 9 AM-10:15AM.
- Course goes clockwise, same direction as last year
- Grooming will be for skate only, there will not be classic tracks on half the course.
- There are no age limits for the 10K race.
- 10K racers need to pick up their bibs & chips after the marathon racers start, that means between 9AM and 10:30AM
- Course grooming will include both skate and classic ski lanes if conditions allow. Most years this is possible.
- There are no age limits for this race, but it was designed for ages 4-15.
- 5K racers need to pick up their bibs & chips after the marathon racers start, THAT MEANS 9 AM -10:45AM
- Course grooming will include both skate and classic lanes if conditions allow. Most years this is possible.
- 18-20; 21-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-plus; male & female.
20k, 10k, 5k:
- 5-10, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-plus; male & female.
Chili Feed and Awards
CHILI FEED LOCATION: The Chili Feed will be at the Seeley Lake Community Hall. We will have directions to the chili feed at registration, in your packet. The doors will open at 1 PM and the Awards will start at 2:15; Racers eat for free, spectators for $2.
- The Trail Head (store Race Series)
- Big Sky Brewing
- Hammer Nutrition
- Seeley Lake Nordic Club
- US Forest Service
- Double Arrow Lodge — 677-2777 • 800-468-0777
- Seeley Motor Lodge — 677-2335 • 800-237-9978
- The Lodges on Seeley Lake — 677-2376 • 800-900-9016
- Rich Ranch — 677-2317 • 800-532-4350
- Montana Pines Motel -— 677-2278
- Tamaracks Resort — 677-2433 • 800-447-7216
- Wilderness Gateway Inn — 677-2095 • 800-355-5588
- Whitetail Cabins — 677-2024