In order to use SkiSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.bigdogfleetfeet.com.
This is a beginners as well as a seasoned runners approach to marathon training, using interval training or effort based training.
Individual Program Cost - $200
*The cost is for the training program. The race is a separate expense.
Red Nose Half Marathon
Kickoff – November 1, 2022 - 6pm - Big Dog Fleet Feet, 12 West 11th Street, Columbus, GA
First Run – November 3, 2022 - 6pm - Big Dog Fleet Feet, 12 West 11th Street, Columbus, GA
Meeting times – Tuesday and Thursday Nights at 6pm and Saturday mornings at 6am, Big Dog Fleet Feet, Columbus, GA
• Three coached training sessions each week
• Experienced coach to support you along the way
• Daily training schedule, education on proper form, pacing, fueling, stretching, and more
• Weekly newsletter from with tips, advice, and motivation
• Training shirt
• Exclusive Big Dog Fleet Feet Sports discounts
Suggested Activity Level
• Must be able to run/run walk 3 miles.
• We do recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
• No refunds, no exchanges, and no transfers at any time.
• Must be at least 14 years old
• Training fee does not include race entry fee.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.